I am a Physician and carry a lot of day to day stress. I have been going to Connie for massage twice a month for the last year and she is the best! I have tried dozens of massage therapists but no one comes close to Connie’s soothing technique and warm heart. She is very instinctual in what you need for a great healing massage. I highly recommend using her services. – L.Y.
- Fingers From Heaven15 Echo Avenue
Mount Sinai, NY 11766
(In Dr. Brian Yonks office)
Mon 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Fingers From Heaven77 Shore Road
Mount Sinai, New York 11766
(Entrance at Driveway says Pathways)
Tuesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Spring
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
- Acupuncture: The Liver and Spring
Share this page: